STARBUCKS :: CONVERSATION FILMS
These films were were conceived when my writing partner Dana and I decided to put work aside for a minute and take a break. We put our phones and distractions away, sat across the table from one another, and talked. I mean, we actually talked, about life and stuff. And then, we had an idea.
• CANNES – Shortlist for Film (Kick and Date)
• FAB AWARDS – Nominee (Silver/Bronze)
• Adweek: Ad of the Day, Starbucks Cleverly Advocates for Meeting Up Instead of Texting
• Creativity Online: Starbucks: Stop Texting and Just Talk to Each Other Face-to-Face Already!
• Huffington Post: This Video Is Proof That No Emoji Can Beat Talking Face To Face IRL
• Mashable: Starbucks TV Campaign Celebrates Life's Moments in Text and Emoji
• Elite Daily: These Starbucks Ads Prove Texting Will Never Beat Real Life Interactions (Video)
• Design Taxi: Starbucks’ New Ads Show Intimate Conversations Shared Via Texts And Emoji